Being Marvellous with MarineBookings
MarineBookings, is made up of a team of passionate individuals committed to constantly improve and better our clients, providing only the best service and experience for every occasion and event. We work in an open and vibrant environment, where we share ideas and work together. We provide every opportunity for you to grow with us!
As the leading yacht charter management company in Singapore, we welcome anyone like-minded to join our marvellous and growing family.
Admin cum Customer Service Associate
General administrative duties
Bank and mail runs
Handle Petty Cash
Manage office intercoms/ Welcome visitors
Any other duties assigned
• Min. Diploma
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work on weekends/ public holidays if required.
• 5 day work week
• Good written and verbal skills
• Able to work alone and in teams
• Well organized, meticulous and systematic
• Able to take initiative
Full-Time Office Manager/ Admin Manager
• Provide secretarial support
• Manage all the office administration support function
• Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties.
• Manage the daily operations of a variety of office services and supplies
• Liaising with various parties and coordinating all company events and meetings.
• Manage on-going relationships with external suppliers to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
• Any other ad-hoc as assigned
• Diploma Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Highly organized, meticulous, motivated, decisive and a people-oriented team player.
• Good written and communication skills, have ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills (Written & Verbal)
• Effective verbal and listening skills
• Problem solving skills
• Effective organizational skills
• Time management skills
How to apply?
Please send us an updated CV/Resume and a short note, letting us know more about you and why you will like to join us at MarineBookings and this role posted above. Please tell us which position you are most interested in. Please send the above to email@example.com.